See our recent article: How do I manage my trading risk?
|(Date Report Was Created: 16-Jun-2014)|| |
|Skullcandy, Inc. (SKUL)||Consumer Goods|
|Last: 7.77  (+0.04 pts, 0.52%)  Open: 7.76  High: 7.82  low: 7.57  ||Electronic Equipment|
- The Stock is in Accumulation Phase. The Accumulation Phase usually occurs when the as the market is firming up. Generally, the Market is showing signs that buyers are entering the market.
- The stock has retraced 31.8% from its recent high price of 11.4 which occurred on 7-Mar-2014. The current price is below the 50 day moving average of 7.84. Sustained move below the average could put the recent uptrend in jeapordy.
- The closest support can be found at 7.75. The closest resistance can be found at 7.93. See Support/Resistance below for details.
How to trade Skullcandy, Inc.(SKUL)?
- Breakout Trade: A close above the resistance level of 7.93 could trigger a buy signal. Confirmation would occur when the low of the day would be above 7.93.
- Retracement Trade: Consider buy when the price retraces around 7.75 if you are aggressive. Alternatively, a conservative buy would be around 7.09.
- Risk Management: Consider risking somewhere between 0.477(6.14%) and 0.795(10.23%) points on your position. Risk management is an important part of trading. Our risk management strategy is based on the average daily range of the stock.
- Sign up for free membership to view complete report. (Available only for short time)
- Look up analysis for ANOTHER stock
| ||To view complete institutional style report and recommendation on |
Skullcandy, Inc.(SKUL), please
Sign up for free membership!!!
If you have already registered, login now, to view the complete report.
We evaluate over 4000 stocks everyday. Read our analysis for SKUL and other stocks daily.
Why not become a member ?
For now, it is FREE!!!
|Market Phase:? ||Accumulation|| This indicator compares long term trend with short term price action to explain the current phase of the market. According to the indicator, the stock of Skullcandy, Inc. is in the Accumulation Phase. The demand for SKUL is firming up or is still firm. Generally, this indicates that the market is showing signs that buyers are entering the market.
|Short Term Trend: ||    (+4)
||The short term trend indicator only looks at 10 to 20 day timeframe to determine the current trend. Skullcandy, Inc.(SKUL) is currently mildly bullish.|
|3 Day Money Flow: ||    (-7)
||The money flowing for last 3 days in SKUL has been strongly bearish. This indicator summarizes the price and volume activity over last 3 days. It is a very short term indicator.|
|| ||Relative Strength:||    (+7)
|EPS Growth(yoy):|| Unavailable   (-0)
|| ||Fundamental:||    (-3)
| ||To view complete report on |
please sign up for free.
If you have already registered, login now to view the complete report.
If you are investing in stock, or if you buy stocks, trade stock, or are into stock investing, read this section to improve your stock trading skills.
If you buy stocks, sell stocks, or trade stocks, you may have asked your self the following question:
What does upside and downside breakout mean?
Breakout is price movement of a stock through an identified level of support or resistance. The upside or downside breakouts are traded with the presumption that the move will continue. Traders who keep an eye on the upside or downside breakout, generally, look for increase in the volume( number of shares traded ) for the breakout bar. Higher this volume, bigger and stronger the breakout. The traders will buy the stock when the price breaks above a level of resistance and sell when it breaks below support. The traders may also buy the stock when the price bounces from a support level with higher volume. Similarly, The traders may also sell the stock if the price declines from a resistance level with noticeable increase in volume.
A downside breakout is also referred to as breakdown. This is usually a bearish sign.
askStockGuru tries to identify both breakouts and breakdowns. It also checks for increasing volume.
About the website: For those who want to trade stocks or invest in stocks, askStockguru.com provides stock market quote, stock research and stock analysis. Based on technical analysis(a stock charting and trend technique for trading stocks), and our automated trading tool can help you trade with confidence, learn when to buy stocks, learn when to sell stocks. If you trade with stock brokerage, or financial advisor, this website will provide you with valuable information. It is a useful trading system.
Before using askStockGuru.com or any email from askStockGuru.com, the user of this site or any email from this site must understand and agree to the terms on the disclaimer page. If you do not agree with the terms, please leave this site immediately.