See our recent article: How do I manage my trading risk?
|(Date Report Was Created: 16-Jun-2014)|| |
|MEDNAX, Inc. (MD)||Healthcare|
|Last: 58.57  (-0.12 pts, -0.20%)  Open: 58.7  High: 59.04  low: 58.35  ||Specialized Health Services|
- The Stock is in Accumulation Phase. The Accumulation Phase usually occurs when the as the market is firming up. Generally, the Market is showing signs that buyers are entering the market.
- The stock has retraced 9.2% from its recent high price of 64.51 which occurred on 1-Apr-2014. The current price is below the 50 day moving average of 58.6. Sustained move below the average could put the recent uptrend in jeapordy.
- The closest support can be found at 56.95. The closest resistance can be found at 58.66. See Support/Resistance below for details.
How to trade MEDNAX, Inc.(MD)?
- Breakout Trade: The current price is resting around the resistance level of 58.66. If the prices closes above 58.66 then a long entry should be considered.
- Retracement Trade: Consider buy when the price retraces around 56.95 if you are aggressive. Alternatively, a conservative buy would be around 53.92.
- Risk Management: Consider risking somewhere between 1.1385(1.94%) and 1.8975(3.24%) points on your position. Risk management is an important part of trading. Our risk management strategy is based on the average daily range of the stock.
- Sign up for free membership to view complete report. (Available only for short time)
- Look up analysis for ANOTHER stock
| ||To view complete institutional style report and recommendation on |
MEDNAX, Inc.(MD), please
Sign up for free membership!!!
If you have already registered, login now, to view the complete report.
We evaluate over 4000 stocks everyday. Read our analysis for MD and other stocks daily.
Why not become a member ?
For now, it is FREE!!!
|Market Phase:? ||Accumulation|| This indicator compares long term trend with short term price action to explain the current phase of the market. According to the indicator, the stock of MEDNAX, Inc. is in the Accumulation Phase. The demand for MD is firming up or is still firm. Generally, this indicates that the market is showing signs that buyers are entering the market.
|Short Term Trend: ||    (+3)
||The short term trend indicator only looks at 10 to 20 day timeframe to determine the current trend. MEDNAX, Inc.(MD) is currently mildly bullish.|
|3 Day Money Flow: ||    (+6)
||The money flowing for last 3 days in MD has been mildly bullish. This indicator summarizes the price and volume activity over last 3 days. It is a very short term indicator.|
|| ||Relative Strength:||    (+7)
|EPS Growth(yoy):||    (+7)
|| ||Fundamental:||    (+8)
| ||To view complete report on |
please sign up for free.
If you have already registered, login now to view the complete report.
If you are investing in stock, or if you buy stocks, trade stock, or are into stock investing, read this section to improve your stock trading skills.
Risk Management should be critical part of your trading plan. A rational risk managment plan is crucial because it save your portfolio under turbulant market conditions.
Here is one approach to manage risk involved in trading stocks.
Tip. Limit the amount of money that you risk on a stock or a trade. Don't put your eggs in one basket. Investing too much of your trading capital on one stock or trade increases your risk. Common sense dictates that it is not the right thing to do. Many people have rightly suggested that investors should diversify their portfolios. Diversification does not increase returns, but it reduces your risk.
The question then comes up is, how much money should I risk on a trade or a stock ? The amount of money that you should risk on a stock depends on the capital you have to trade, your mental and personal makeup to tolerate risk, and your goals. Normally, it is suggested that a trader should not risk more then 2-5% of the available capital on one particular trade. This is a good rule of thumb; however, you should evaluate your personal circumstances and risk tolerance before taking on a trade.
About the website: For those who want to trade stocks or invest in stocks, askStockguru.com provides stock market quote, stock research and stock analysis. Based on technical analysis(a stock charting and trend technique for trading stocks), and our automated trading tool can help you trade with confidence, learn when to buy stocks, learn when to sell stocks. If you trade with stock brokerage, or financial advisor, this website will provide you with valuable information. It is a useful trading system.
Before using askStockGuru.com or any email from askStockGuru.com, the user of this site or any email from this site must understand and agree to the terms on the disclaimer page. If you do not agree with the terms, please leave this site immediately.