See our recent article: How do I manage my trading risk?
|(Date Report Was Created: 16-Jun-2014)|| |
|Google, Inc. (GOOG)||Technology|
|Last: 544.28  (-7.48 pts, -1.36%)  Open: 549.26  High: 549.62  low: 541.52  ||Internet Information Providers|
- The Stock is in Recovery Phase. The Recovery Phase occurs after the market has bottomed and is showing weak signs of recovery. The prices may have temporarily stopped falling.
- The stock has recovered 8.2% from its recent low price of 502.8 which occurred on 28-Apr-2014. The current price is above the 50 day moving average of 538.69. Sustained move above the average could signal development of an uptrend.
- The closest support can be found at 520.63. The closest resistance can be found at 560.55. See Support/Resistance below for details.
How to trade Google, Inc.(GOOG)?
- Breakout Trade: A close below the support level of 520.63 could trigger a sell signal. Confirmation would occur when the high of the day would be below 520.63.
- Retracement Trade: Consider buying when the price retraces around 520.63. Consider selling/shorting when the price approaches 560.55.
- Risk Management: Consider risking somewhere between 13.4535(2.47%) and 22.4225(4.12%) points on your position. Risk management is an important part of trading. Our risk management strategy is based on the average daily range of the stock.
- Sign up for free membership to view complete report. (Available only for short time)
- Look up analysis for ANOTHER stock
| ||To view complete institutional style report and recommendation on |
Google, Inc.(GOOG), please
Sign up for free membership!!!
If you have already registered, login now, to view the complete report.
We evaluate over 4000 stocks everyday. Read our analysis for GOOG and other stocks daily.
Why not become a member ?
For now, it is FREE!!!
|Market Phase:? ||Recovery|| This indicator compares long term trend with short term price action to explain the current phase of the market. According to the indicator, the stock of Google, Inc. is in the Recovery Phase. The market for GOOG may have bottomed and is now showing weak signs of recovery. The prices may have temporarily stopped falling.
|Short Term Trend: ||    (+2)
||The short term trend indicator only looks at 10 to 20 day timeframe to determine the current trend. Google, Inc.(GOOG) is currently congested with slight uptrend.|
|3 Day Money Flow: ||    (-6)
||The money flowing for last 3 days in GOOG has been mildly bearish. This indicator summarizes the price and volume activity over last 3 days. It is a very short term indicator.|
|| ||Relative Strength:||    (-3)
|EPS Growth(yoy):||    (+5)
|| ||Fundamental:||    (+9)
| ||To view complete report on |
please sign up for free.
If you have already registered, login now to view the complete report.
If you are investing in stock, or if you buy stocks, trade stock, or are into stock investing, read this section to improve your stock trading skills.
Risk Management should be critical part of your trading plan. A rational risk managment plan is crucial because it save your portfolio under turbulant market conditions.
Here is one approach to manage risk involved in trading stocks.
Tip. Limit the amount of money that you risk on a stock or a trade. Don't put your eggs in one basket. Investing too much of your trading capital on one stock or trade increases your risk. Common sense dictates that it is not the right thing to do. Many people have rightly suggested that investors should diversify their portfolios. Diversification does not increase returns, but it reduces your risk.
The question then comes up is, how much money should I risk on a trade or a stock ? The amount of money that you should risk on a stock depends on the capital you have to trade, your mental and personal makeup to tolerate risk, and your goals. Normally, it is suggested that a trader should not risk more then 2-5% of the available capital on one particular trade. This is a good rule of thumb; however, you should evaluate your personal circumstances and risk tolerance before taking on a trade.
About the website: For those who want to trade stocks or invest in stocks, askStockguru.com provides stock market quote, stock research and stock analysis. Based on technical analysis(a stock charting and trend technique for trading stocks), and our automated trading tool can help you trade with confidence, learn when to buy stocks, learn when to sell stocks. If you trade with stock brokerage, or financial advisor, this website will provide you with valuable information. It is a useful trading system.
Before using askStockGuru.com or any email from askStockGuru.com, the user of this site or any email from this site must understand and agree to the terms on the disclaimer page. If you do not agree with the terms, please leave this site immediately.